As a boutique medical clinic, stratusMD offers a carefully curated, focused offering of injectable cosmetic and therapeutic medical treatments in Ottawa. Our number one priority is your safety. Dr. Daniel aims to deliver a highly customized, artistic, yet evidence-based approach to provide optimal results. All treatments are exclusively performed by Dr. Daniel via flexible appointment times.
- Botox Cosmetic for fine lines
- Filler for facial rejuvenation and lip refinement
- Neck/Chin fat reduction
- Latisse for eyelash growth and enhancement
- Chronic Migraine
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Essential Blepharospasm
- TMJ Jaw Treatment
DR. JAMES DANIEL
B.Sc., M.D., M.B.A.
Dr. Daniel has been a physician in Ottawa since 1993, yielding over two decades of experience in cosmetic medicine, including founding Carling Laser Clinic and Concept Medical. Dr. Daniel has been a featured international speaker, physician trainer, business and medical consultant to over 20 healthcare companies, and performed over 30,000 injectable treatments. With an interest in enhancing the safety, efficacy, and innovation of cosmetic procedures Dr. Daniel has also participated in medical research, clinical trials and has served on numerous medical advisory boards. He is one of five Canadian physicians appointed to Cosmetic Research & Training Associates (CRTAi), a panel of cosmetic physicians and surgeons responsible for providing international educational services to other physicians and bringing innovative cosmetic medical techniques into the trained hands of responsible physicians.
With a passion for fine art (www.jamesdaniel.ca), aesthetic detail, and technical knowledge of facial proportion and anatomy, Dr. Daniel combines the art and science of beauty. Furthermore, Dr. Daniel’s lifelong enthusiasm for aviation and aviation medicine (www.pilotMD.ca) is fulfilled as a professional pilot and Transport Canada Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (since 1997).
- Bachelor of science degree (B.Sc.) (Western University)
- Doctor of Medicine(M.D.) from (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology (D.P.D.) from Cardiff University (U.K.)
Affiliations and Memberships
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine (Honorary International Member)
- Cosmedic Research & Training Associates (CRTAi)
- Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (Transport Canada)
- Aerospace Medical Association